Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5

ooops.  missed a day.  ha!  sorry, 4th of January.  my mother's birthday, so a great day.

i promise to blog more tomorrow....had a much better day at work today...  :) yay.  and, have been eating well and still working out each day, until today, wednesday.   just took the old boss and the new boss out for drinks / dinner.  it always makes me laugh, or question my sanity, when i buy a mans lunch who must make way more $$$ than me.  yeah, that makes sense.   well, everyone needs the support and back up from their boss, when they are answering about you to their boss!  i swear that one day, sooner rather than later, i will be my own boss.  :)

i did have two very beautiful, large glasses of Malbec.  and some fabulous polenta with gorgonzola, mushrooms, and some other fab flavors and veg ministrone soup.  polenta = corn, which = not great for you.  portion was small-ish.  anyway.

i have been doing small, mini-performances mimicking the "what's up with that?" guy from Saturday Night Live.  It is some funny shit.  One of my co-workers, and friend... was going on about a f'd up situation at work and I replied "What's up with that?  What's up with that?" with my microphone and doing a 'step together, step together...with appropriate snaps.  i am funny.  real funny sometimes.  "i am a happy person, deal with it." i replied when asked by another co-worker, "What's that smile for?"

well, i may not be using all of my talents at this point in life.  we shall see.

gotta sign out.  bootcamp at 6am!

much love.  kim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment